- Significant knowledge of
disability insurance products, including Individual Disability, Overhead Income, Buy Sell and Key Person
- Has a thorough
understanding of historical events in the disability insurance industry over
the past 30 years.
- Successful experience with
a large number of disability insurance claims.
- Helps you develop an
overall claim strategy to properly and accurately position your claim with
insurance carriers and is able to explain insurance terminology.
- Has knowledge and
understanding of insurance carrier home office and third-party administrative
claim departments and procedures.
- Tells you what you need to
know and not what you may want to hear.
- Helps you understand the
entire claim process and “sensitive” areas of disability insurance claims. Conveys thoughts and meaning in language you
and/or your attorney can understand.
- Past experience as
disability consultant, insurance agent, company representative and expert
- Has phone and fax service
24/7 and returns phone calls in reasonably short time periods. Is available by email and cell phone on
- As an expert witness, has an impressive background and CV.
- Is courteous, considerate and understands that a disabling condition and a resulting total or partial disability is a
frightening time for anyone.
- Has published articles on various disability
insurance subjects including claims.
- Is a moderator and guest speaker at Continuing Education & classes, and seminars for insurance agents
and financial planners.
- Is well known within the insurance and financial planning
- Has helped insurance
companies with design and implementation of disability insurance portfolio and
- Has active membership in local, regional and national industry
- Conveys knowledge, honesty, confidentiality and trust.
learning through attendance at insurance claims seminars, litigation and other legal conferences and
disability insurance research and marketing symposiums.
- Has a long-standing history
of significant service to his industry and has been recognized by that industry
as a source of knowledge and expertise.